- Drop/Add period is from July 25th – July 29th for Fall CGS courses.
- Drop/Add period is from January 3rd – January 6th for Spring CGS courses.
- Drop/Add period is from August 8th – August 12th for Fall NCVPS courses
- Drop/Add period is from January 9th – January 13th for Spring NCVPS courses
- Drop/Add period is from August 12th – August 18th for Fall ACC courses
- Drop/Add period is from January 10th – January 12th for Spring ACC courses
- NCVPS courses start Monday 8.15.22 and students should login here.
NCVPS Agreement forms are due to Mrs. Reagan or Mrs. N. Miller by Friday August 19th or you will be dropped from your online course.
All courses dropped will need to have an alternative course to fill the time slot. Students will not be allowed to drop a course and take a study hall. Students are expected to be enrolled full time.
Courses taken online through NCVPS or dual-enrollment courses at Alamance Community College are not maintained or managed by the faculty/staff of Clover Garden School.