Clover Garden School will begin accepting applications for the 2021/2022 school year beginning January 4th, 2021. In order to be considered for enrollment you must submit an application through the online Lotterease program. This is a very simple process with very few questions. The only information needed will be name, date of birth and student’s grade level for the 2021/2022 school year and of course the parent contact information. The application process takes less than five minutes to complete. The website to apply is lotterease.com.
The lottery for available student spots will be held on March 8th, 2021 at 2:00pm. You will be notified immediately at the completion of the lottery process by email with information for enrollment or your waitlist number.
If you are a current student of Clover Garden School, you do not need to reapply but we do ask that you fill out and return the “Letter of Intent” that will be included with your report card on the 15th of January.
If you have a sibling to a current Clover Garden School student, you must apply through the Lotterease program and indicate that you are applying for a sibling priority enrollment.
If you are applying for a kindergarten spot please remember your child must be five years old on or before August 31, 2021 to be eligible.
Application Process for the 2021-2022 School Year
- All applications for the 2021/2022 school year need to be submitted using the online application and lottery website Lotterease.com. The link is available on the Clover Garden School webpage, cgsnc.org.
- If you are currently on the 2020/2021 waitlist for Clover Garden School, you will need to submit an application for the 2021/2022 school year as the waitlist does not carry over.
- Applications for the 2021/2022 school year will be accepted beginning January 4th, 2021.
- All Applications received between January 4th, 2021 and March 5th, 2021 will be eligible for the Automated Lottery Drawing, March 8th, 2021 at 2:00 P.M. All results will be available immediately on the Lotterease webpage. Lotterease will send an email with the lottery results as soon as the lottery is run. Please make sure you keep your email up-to-date as this is how you will be notified by Clover Garden School and Lotterease.
- Available student slots will be determined by the number of current students planning to return for the 2021/2022 school year. Enrollment will continue into the school year as spots become available.
- Applications submitted after March 5th, 2021 will be placed at the end of the waiting list for that grade level after the lottery and will not be part of the lottery process.
- Siblings of students currently attending Clover Garden School for an entire year are given priority sibling placement for the following year as space becomes available. Siblings of current students need to submit a 2021/2022 application before March 5th, 2021 to be considered for enrollment as space becomes available.
- A child must be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2021 to enroll as a Kindergarten Student.
- If multiple birth siblings apply for admission to a charter school and a lottery is needed under G.S. 115C-238.29F(g)(6), the charter school shall enter one surname into the lottery to represent all of the multiple birth siblings. If that surname of the multiple birth siblings is selected, then all of the multiple birth siblings shall be admitted.
- KINDERGARTEN SIBLINGS OF RETURNING STUDENTS NEED TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION AND WILL BE PART OF A SIBLING LOTTERY FOR ENROLLMENT.
Post contributed by Nina Miller, CGS Registrar